Lifetime donors qualify as voting Donor Members and are invited to participate in the FORCE Annual Membership Meeting held concurrently with the American Academy of Osteopathy’s Convocation.
FORCE gratefully acknowledges the levels of giving with membership in a Donor Circle. Each circle is named for one of the osteopathic profession’s great champions of research beginning with Dr. Andrew Taylor Still, MD, DO.
The future of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine can only be sustained with a strong foundation in science and a thriving research culture. You can make this happen by giving generously and joining one of our Donor Circles.
- The Still-Sutherland Circle – $100,000
- The Louisa Burns Circle – $50,000
- The J. S. Denslow Circle – $25,000
- The Wilbur V. Cole Circle – $15,000
- The Dain Tasker Circle – $10,000
- The Irwin M. Korr Circle – $5,000
FORCE is a non-profit research foundation, organized under Internal Revenue Service 501 (c) (3) code.